Zero Turn 10
Zero Turn 10
Let the Zero Turn 10 carry you to places unknown! Pride Mobility’s patented intelligent iTurn technology gives you tremendous control and maneuverability.
Patented iTurn Technology
Let the Zero Turn 10 carry you to places unknown! Pride Mobility’s patented intelligent iTurn technology gives you tremendous control and maneuverability. Independent rotating tires – think of those fancy riding lawnmowers – let you turn on a dime. With your pivot point anchored to one tire, you get a stunning 43” turning radius to easily navigate through sharp corners and small spaces, the maneuverability of a 3-wheel scooter with the power and stability of 4-wheels.
The Zero Turn 10 mobility scooter gives you all-day reliability with the battery capacity to cover up to 24 miles on a single charge. That’s almost a marathon! With top speeds up to 7.2 mph and a 400-pound weight capacity, we give you the tools for a future more fulfilled. You can do it all with comfort and peace of mind in an 18” deluxe stadium seat, a storage compartment in the tiller, and a USB charger. Only one question remains: where will you go next?
Zero Turn 10 Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 7.2 mph, maximum speed at 200 lbs.
- 43" turning radius
- Up to 18 miles (29 km) at 400 lbs. Up to 24 miles at 200 lbs.
- Pride’s patent-pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
- Pride’s CTS Suspension
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smartphones and portable devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
- New, improved ambient voltmeter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Standard large basket
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals and puddle light under the tiller
- Puddle light
- Foldable, 18”x17” deluxe stadium seat with swivel, sliders, and height, width, depth, and angle adjustable armrests