Baja Wrangler 2
Baja Wrangler 2
With a sleek new look and fresh new features, the Baja Wrangler 2 is the ultimate all-terrain scooter. The Baja Wrangler 2 exceeds all expectations as an aggressive beast designed for cruising on walking trails or driving around your property. Be prepared for a legendary adventure!
Tough Path, Easy Ride
You want to have new adventures, without feeling like you've just climbed Everest. Our all-new steering dampening system absorbs uncontrolled movement over rugged terrain, limiting user fatigue and reducing the energy needed to drive in tough situations.
With dual motors for an 18 km/h max speed, a 5.5" ground clearance, and combined adjustable front and rear Comfort-Trac Suspension, the Baja Wrangler 2 enables unparalleled mobility freedom.
Track It AllA user-friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken. All the information you need to feel confident on your next adventure!
An industry-first rear backup sensor means the Baja Wrangler 2’s rugged frame is safe in tight spots. A full light package includes headlights and taillights, hazard lights, and directional signals for 360° awareness.
Baja Wrangler 2 Features:
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 18 km/h at 200 lbs.
- 94.75" turning radius
- Up to 47 km per charge at 200 lbs.; up to 39 km per charge at 350 lbs.
- Limited recline, black vinyl, high-back seat
- 7.7 Peak HP dual motors
- CTS Suspension includes industry-leading front and rear suspension for a smoother ride
- The steering dampening system absorbs uncontrolled movement over rugged terrain, limits fatigue, and reduces the energy needed to control handles
- User-friendly LED console with variable speed control displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken plus horn and light buttons
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles and XLR charging port
- USB charger for charging portable devices
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, and directional signals
- Rear backup sensor LED lights indicate when you are too close to an object when in reverse
- Hydraulic hand brake
- Easy battery installation
- Storage Compartment
*Non-Medical Device The intended use of this product is to provide assistance to persons with limited mobility who have the capacity to operate a motorized scooter **MSRP shown does not include the cost of batteries.